The terms “Software for Data Analysis”, “SDA”, “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Software for Data Analysis
153 Stafford Road
Our company registration number is 02888440.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The website reproduces a range of public sector information licensed under the Open Government License v2.0
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We use two sort of cookies called “persistent” and “session” cookies:
- Persistent cookies are used to allow the website to recognise users when they return to the site and to remember certain information about their preferences. These cookies are cookies which stay on your computer permanently, until you "manually" delete them.
- Session cookies are used in order to allow customers to carry information across pages of the website, without having to re-enter such information. These cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another, or when you shut down your browser.
OUR USE OF ANALYTICS
We use a tool made by Google to anonymously track how people use our website. We do this because it helps us to make informed decisions about how to improve the website based on how people use and navigate it, including things like:
- The page structure
- The content
- The design
- The usability
- Number of people that have viewed a certain page
- The page routes that are being taken
- Number of people using a certain browser